Somebody give me that! Haven't cribbed so much about mech, and bore it simultaneously. What was helplessness before has changed to some sincere efforts. So what if I do the coding for 2 hours and the result is a blank "No feasible interger solution exists". Am surprised at the amount of copying I have cut down on. Atleast, the assignments I submit nowadays have some personal touch before being dispatched to the prof.
And, have grown out of the "what people think" phase. Or what profs will think for that matter. Happily complained to HoD about overload. I convinced myself that grades will come with the efforts, ddp will work out fine with my guide, and there are hardly any other concerns in my academic life.
Am I being idealistic? Hate to do that, atleast in public. Can't bear people engaging in idealistic banter. Life is far from perfect. Will make money, travel, and do whatever pleases me. But then again I hate it when profs call for extra lectures. Something about a time table and contact hours.
HoD was cool and took a serious note. Guide is generally pleased, although I am yet to start any work.
Got up and found my comp groaning stressfully. Felt pity. Poor thing worked round the clock, and needed cleaning desperately. So it stopped working. Life stopped. I felt a sense of emptiness, like someone important in my life had gone away for good. We cleaned it. I randomly pushed and pulled a few wires. Then monitor blinked. Some life! It doesnt deserve this much importance. Same with certain other things.
This is what I make of time: run at 12am, blog before and after, harrow my mind with assignments, run to lectures and run more, sleep and engage in engaging conversations on nations and borders. And sometimes take a coffee break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Comp stopped working? How? When? That is so sad, I ll feel th eemptiness too. Get it working before I come back dear.
And did u attend Parikrama?
My comp started working!!!
I changed the plugpoint of CPU from one point in the spikeguard to another!! DOn't ask me how I came up with this amazing remedy :D I don't know :P
No Parikrama :(. I get to know of only the costly concerts X(
But then I was doing my project at that time somewhere in a 5 star lounge:D
And comp is working, turned my CPU upside down n all, roughed up the connections, and it works now. Isn't is amazing how simply things get fixed up? :)
but then, I am a mechanical engineer! :)
Post a Comment