Acoustic Dusk.
Finally, it happens tomorrow. Something I had only dreamt of from my first year. Why am I this late? Well, better than never.
To keep things simple, I realized all I have to do is write about the simple things in life. It could be about the extra drum beat that made the song out of place. That's also the tentative name of our very tentative band. We have generously poached musicians from other bands. And it's heartening that none of the people we asked seemed reluctant ever.
Initially, the songs we chose were varying from the slow to the fast. But that was a list of 7-8 songs. Now it's just 5. It's arbit now. We are playing Coming back to life. I get goosebumps even thinking of playing Flyod. This is one song that cannot be putched at all. :)
We have got amazing singers. But for them, I would have been really nervous about committing mistakes. It will all be managed now. The guitarist is one of the best in the institute. The drummer, the bassist and the person on the synth are well established. I am the odd one out. Clearly out of place. Special mention to Mahale, who will be on the drums for one song. Hope she pulls it off tomorrow.
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment