Didn't play Coming back to life. :(
But the music did me in. I was blinded. Deafened? :) Some bands played hard rock. Don't remember Why Not playing hard rock, but it pleasant. I feared Reddy's band (what's its name?) would totally deafen us and drive away much of the crowd by playing hard metal. But even they were bearable. My rock instincts are getting more tolerant:)
At 10 pm, (10:30 to be precise), there was silence. But the music didn't stop. It couldn't. The drum rolled on, this time really loud and heads banged. People just lose all control when they are totally drunk. Am going to stay away from that thing for quite some time now. ;)
I realized that I am a light sleeper. :( For the nth time, I am being woken by a silly messenger buzz! XX( That too discussion on a silly topic.
There is some similarity between a drunk state and a state of being just woken up, by unnatural circumstances. I remember getting up at awkward hours to write mails of apology, resentment, anger, and what not. It just comes out. And I might have felt saner later on.
Attending Bryan Adams concert today!:) Somebody scared me by telling that he had performed lip-singing in some concert! :o. Hope he lives up to the "live" tag this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment