X(
I have spent the last 3 hours buying tickets, checking trains and feeding smuggled toffees. I am usually the last person to leave office. During these times I accumulate toffees from some 3-4 containers lying around on various tables and use them the next day.
I am bored blogging now.
This summer I have become very less philosophical. I dont start these thinking binges. I dont get senti. I dont complain about anybody and I dont care what anyone does.
What has become of me! Was it the midsem coffee that did the trick?This is how my stay has been:

Austria: Pub, Disc, No sleep, Live Porn(stars ony!), Caricature
Munich: Dinner at Olympic tower, I will remember this for the food and the luxury :)
France: Cows, Lake, BMW, 200 kph

Swiss: Arbit Fubbu, Paragliding, boating, finally getting a bed to sleep!
Cannes: sleeping on streets....

.. oh now I remember I was uttering Bong expletives to that local drunk guy who woke us up at 4 am.
..red, blue, carpet, blue morning
Nice: nice, blue blue
Monaco: the presiding mom of all trips - F1
Its a month now, and I have been out all weekends expect the weekend I landed up here. I still have to travel to Paris, Amsterdam, and see more of Switzerland. And be in Munich on the WC weekend. This means I travel on all the coming weekends too!
And I was planning all along on that illusive weekend break when I can stay at home, cook, sleep and flirt with the local colleagues :P
1 comment:
Babe! U re having a lot of fun.. I am impressed.
Post a Comment