Sitting in office, bored, taking sips from a belching mineral water packet (they serve u that on trains if the AC in your compartment is not functioning - and more such water and juices to cool you off!), thinking of Amsterdam.
Come on my star is fading
And I swerve out of control
And I swear I waited and waited
I’ve got to get out of this hole
I am waiting for my once-in-a-lifetime claim to fame, my one snatch of the limelight (and the light), my one lame excuse to do something different, my one opportunity of no-one's-looking:-do it!
I am bulldozed by camera men, I am splashed all over pages, I am on the cover, I am inside. Tattooed to history.
Unfortunately, no evidence. I am awaiting the release.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so u waiting for the time when we shall see ur statue in madame toussads? :P
:D they are already en route!
Warning: totally exclusive photos. dont u put them anywhere! X(
Post a Comment