Thats when I leave for Berlin on a weekend tkt. Valid from 00:01 hours saturday onwards. This way I spend 6-8 € (depending on how good my friends in Madgeburg are at mathematics and decimals) instead of 64 € ( i love this symbol €, give me more of it! :D), and travel 12 hours instead of 7 and miss butter chicken for dinner. Some freedom!
Till some time back I was the proud owner of 8 crispy 100 € notes. I was told that I can never save, and I am giving myself some demo sessions this trip.
Now I have a confession. These people in Freudenberg dont know how to calculate. I was given a cool booty of 500€ as travel expenses for my France + Munich trip. Now I pay them back 30 as leftover instead of 300 (thats what I calculated). Dilemna: Do I come clean with it and deny their calculations?
Arrrrg. I hate this dilemna. The last time I tried to argue with a French hotel receptionist that she was paying me 3€ more than required, she was too adamant at her maths! X(
Anyways, I am not complaining :)
Extended weekend ahead. I always land up with painful guides. Wants me to write a report and has vanished to France for the weekend. I shall be roaming in Berlin with a guilty conscience :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment