A little better than that maybe, but I sense imminent doom.
1. I get a threatening mail (in German, altavista gave me the translated version) from my land-lady to clean up my apartment, cc-ed to my HR in-charge. Damn snoopy peeky-pooky b****. She had checked my apartment while I was lazing in office! X-( I admit things in my apartment are in a confused state, but not necessarily dirty!
2. Lunch appointment gets postponed.
3. Germany loses.
4. Missing Bombay
5. DDP - no extension without penalty (n its a straight 6, add a big fine to it)
Overall, its not a pleasant feeling. I think the german disappointment has seeped into me. No wonder land lady was pissed off, she can be excused, esp with the brazil cap hanging right atop a green-yellow flag near my bed.
Ah, now I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
clean room :P i changed mine to go into a clean one for lesser rent :P
and penalty comes with ddp postponment.. sad :( katgaya :(
room disorganised? ahhh.....that's sooooo usual with me...
Now that shud give u an idea of how i was always better than u at keeping my room clean :)
Post a Comment