No sleep. It's 3 am. Two eyes might just pop out of a silly head and go stick on the white screen. Well, white, slowly getting sabotaged with fine thin curvy forms of.. whatever makes it through the translation from mind to fingertips. Don't get fooled, sometimes, it's just peanuts on screen while elephants in minds. The ghosts of elephants. The phantom of the elephant. What's wrong with elephants!
The mind clock is ticking, ticking, ticking. Another tick, and I will be straight on the reels of Fight Club. Insomnia? Tiny white circles on the right upper corner of the screen connecting the scenes of my life. Flashing by. Pasts catching up. Pasts receding.
I am bored. By everything that smells of incumbency. Did you know that boyfriends reek of it?
Movies dinners trains stations. Calls messages chats. Friends friends friends. Stories. Ah, clothes. Shopping is the latest ticking time bomb.
Sleep Sleep Sleep. Time time time for for for coffee coffee coffee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
its the "elephant in room" problem that i see here :D
No it's not. The problem has vanished, but I didn't have the heart to drive away the elephant.
Coffee nahi peene ka jyada. And elephants are nice x-(
It's 5 AM and I'm awake here and reading your post! I guess I'll have to drink coffee too!
Post a Comment