Triggered by the latest episode of How I Met Your Mother. Ya, I have run out of influences in life, that I have now taken to TV series. Oh, and I was also influenced, by Sex and The City, the entire 6 season collection!
So this was about destiny. How every event shapes and affects the following events. Some devastatingly, some meekly. It's like the Butterfly Effect. But wait! Given what you are leading is better than all the other options that destiny forwent for you... is it actually given? Maybe if you are in a different place, life is different, and equally charming. The traits of optimism I am trying to cultivate tell me that it's always for the best. But seriously, any optimist will be better off one way or the other, one place or the other. To an optimist, destiny is inconsequential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Or, given the prime trait of pessimism, any pessimist will be worse off in any given place, and destiny would be inconsequential there as well :). The consequentiality of destiny perhaps lies elsewhere..
And why the deception(s)? So infrequent visitors end up staring blankly at a 404? :)
I think the web is working overtime to ensure my blank brain gets its due. Cruel. :(
If you use IE, you will know even the 404 message is a pretense. Amateur info btw :)
And Destiny.. reminds me of Forrest Gump's ending lines and makes me emotional. No more of it!
Post a Comment