I flew out of the window. Just a little effort of my imagination, till I was soaring in the sky. My body pulled me back, but my mind was adamant. The green grassy lawns, I also took a dive into the micro-pool and said hello to the fishes yellow. Iron, cement, leaves, I was high up there to see the foolishness of it all.Then towards the waters, my roving eyes took in the hills and buildings. Boring. I turned over. The blue sky. Humongous clouds rolled by. I was in a sea of air, floating effortlessly. The hard sun rays hit my eyes. Closed. I was floating. Like what you do when you are tired of swimming. Surrender to the forces around you. Water, almost entering you, overwhelming you. The deep watery voices beat against my eardrums. Or so I felt, floating in air, the waters way below me. Calm. Possessed.
Missed one call and one message. When I woke up, my thoughts were back to my bodily cavern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
u have ur window closed. choose a better place to fly out from ;)
window is always open!
Post a Comment