Don't know why it's called senti. Emotions, sleepless reverie and and goosebumps should be it.
Thank you Pink Floyd. The gratitude is eternal. In my first year, hmmm, I was a *******. Because of my ignorance of your existence. Till I saw:
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!
inscribed somewhere. It didn't make any sense.
Let there be more light. Comfortably numb. Wish you were here. Summer of '68. And life moves on, the fleeting sense of something complete occupies my mind.
Though I have changed bands, I keep coming back to you. First love. And in some way leading to my first relationship. Everlasting. In all ways but from the norm.
And I would like to know
How do you feel, how do you feel, how do you feel?
I feel high. High and higher, into the distance. As I try to sing along with you, silent words spill out from somewhere deep inside me.
Your voice doesn't age. You lyrics don't fade. It's like falling in love all over again listening to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Update this madam... You muse be having loads to write about
Post a Comment