They have all websites in German!
Ö : the original button for surprise
Ä : looks like a bunny rabbit ready to punce
Ü : Man U?
Finally I recognized sprache as the keyword I should search for in every website and quickly change the language to English :)
Friday in office is relaxed. No trace of my guide today.
Weekend plans:
1. trek to woods on saturday (with iim guy or alone)
2. france on sunday. it doesnt always happen the way you want it! so instead of flight or car, i go by train. people tell me its gonna be nice by train. I stop over at Basel for sometime. Basel was on my desktop for a very long time, since I first read about it in Shantaram. So here I go, finally!
duration of stay is variable: 3 to 5 days. will get acco, food and allowance. this reminds me, I have to work too!
Kukos to how travel is arranged about here in Europe. It even says I have to walk for 15 min from one station to another!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! you are in europe! plan on going crazy - it's worth it. have the time of your life :D.
-Gireeja
hehe. Timetables in Europe are awesome :)
-shweta
so ho was France? and hope u get to come bak by car
yup gettin back by car:)
Sam
@Gireeja: :) will do that!
Sam
Post a Comment