Thursday, March 16, 2006

Random

Nostalgia: from 1 to 4.

First year, first day: The name "sam" was just thrown at me because one person didnt find my name suitable! Since, then I am sam, sampal, and other devastating derivations.

Acads: I am totally nbdu. So here I am trying to figure out which books to buy/arrange from other people. I would like to save some money obviously, so arranging would be better. I bump across this female wandering aimlessly near h10 (she was probably waiting for her friends and then go hang out somewhere). I pass on a bit of my nbd to her. She promises me that she will ask some of her friends (does she have contacts; her, being a freshie too! :O) regarding books. And that even she is bothered about the books. LOL now. I am somehow convinced that even then, she isn't.

Hair: Longer, from boycut to shoulder length. Now, my school friends can't recognize me. :(

Friends: From 26 to an easy, countable number.

Boys: From 0 to a handful

Boyfriends: From 0 to nowhere

Money: From <1500 to 5000+ :((((((

Clothes: Mom says they have grown minimalistic :O Some world!

Music: From Hindi to Bryan Adams to high and higher.

Chocolates: Exponential

Foot in the mouth: Less

Laziness: Ever

CPI: down

Senti: Normal Distribution

Life: Complicated!

Getting: Simpler :)

Future: Misty (it means sweet in bong)

Cribbing: Am I?

3 comments:

pj said...

oye.. sorry
dont u like the name?

sarmistha said...

is good. thank god for small mercies :)

left to others, this cud have happend:
sampa, champa, champa r..grrr.. , chums :O

am angry at neha n its not pms X(

kray said...

nice, interesting read :).

never ever thot of misty as sweet tho :D.