Besides being extremely guilty of sleeping it off through the most part of the day with exams on the next, I have found out that it on these tight occasions that I philo-babble the most.
This leads to chat conversations in the dead of the night, fast forward movies and net-surfing. And blogging, of course.
Was talking about indulgence with PJ, while committing the same act - roadside paani-puri. There were heap loads of spices and heap loads of guilt knocking on a very sore, crammed up throat. But who cares. Here's a list of all things indulging and easily possible, plausible:
1. Yes, paani puri opp Main gate (Rs.5 a plate, and very satiated at the end of it)
2. Dilkhush dosa, again, next to paani puri (aint a thriving, enterprising business out there?!)
3. Jalebi, when its hot. Next to 1 n 2.
4. Ya a food junkie - so include all Bachelors' strawberry fruit juices and shakes, all of Aura's happy hours and Mocha's chocolate chip cookies.
5. Hill tops n treks. Night treks and in monsoons.
6. Long drives on empty roads - Marine Drive, Sahara Amby Valley, Palm Beach Road, with apt music and good company :)
7. Lakeside! and Boathouse!
Ahemm
8. A boyfriend :P
9. A novel, solitude, music, a sunset - all together.
10. Shopping for clothes - money very very essential here.
11. Concerts - rock.
Wow, I am having almost all of these at the same time! Will it be the same next year, after I passout? So I have another year of complete freedom and indulgence!
It will be a bit different after a few months. A. Have been quite clever to make almost all my friends in Btech batch, which will passout in 2 months and I will have all the world to myself (well, not really, but I am being positive). B. I will be getting a decent stipend which will be generously invested in books, outings, computer (yeah, a 160 GB hard disk is around the corner :). C. I will have lots of time for A and B.
Just when I was coming back from SAC (don't know why they called me to cast one vote), I caught glimpses of a very orange sun through the trees. The whole of it, just about to disappear into the horizon. The same can be seen from across the lake. I marvel at my sense of (mis) directions, because I just had a feeling that while the sun was to my extreme right while I was coming back, it will be almost in front of me when I see it at the lakeside. The road does take a smooth turn, but I seem to miss that most of the time. Well, huh!
The extreme form of indulgence, will of course be a live World Cup match, but the tickets are already sold out :((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment