No need to stop chatting. This blog can be read in a fart-able minute. Haven't you wasted enough of those already to squander another one?
Coming back to Guys: I knew it! I can never hit it off with a guy I am in "pre-acquaintance awe" with. Awe & stuck are the words I am looking for. And I didn't know Trebuchet takes the ampersand to a spin.
Coming back to Guys: These guys with their thunder and a dash of lightning also set in the roller plates on my tongue. Words refuse to.. do what they are supposed to. They screech and roll in their fixed place, skidding and screaming, but rarely uttering. Hence they mostly fly by, un-captured by the target variety, overhead. Words.. they are anyways a rarity for me.
Coming back to Life: without the Guys. With or without them, it's the pedal and the fish story. She refused to be ferried on a pedaled boat. She could swim, after all! She refused to be taken for a ride. She, she didn't know it was a she pedaling the boat.
Coming back to the Guys!: So, continuing on my story, as will be revealed in a fart-able moment. Then there is the other variety, which you fall for, with a half Yes and a full No. Before you realize it, you have grown a tail, and you are not a dog, and neither can you reach it nor scratch it nor bite it, and it follows you, and is sometimes beside you, and sometimes you think it is gone only to catch it wagging out of a corner of your eye and now it's looming over you and now it can't live without you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I read your post, ruminated over it for a good five minutes but at the end of it, I have nothing intelligent to say. So I'll stop by and say hello :P
hello :) thanks. life is bitching again :) catch you some time! :)
I think everyone wakes up next to a monster that they know is entirely their own.
I don't think words, with you, are a rarity at all.
./w
How far away from Amsterdam are you? I worry about you sometimes, you know ;)
So you have finally started writing about your favorite topic, way to go :-)
Aimlesswanderer: thanks for visiting :) and about monsters, well it's a whole inc. i am dealing with :)
Amrita: Amsterdam state of mind. It's nice, you can be less guilty of indulging and get out of Amsterdam whenever you wish to!
PJ!: currently this topic tops my bitchy topics list. join me! :)
Post a Comment