Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Yet another...

The cat ignored me on my way to the tram. One month of long distance is bad enough....

I was overweight at the check-in by 5 kgs. I missed my train from the airport by a minute. My US laptop got delivered after my human courier service left. I slept for a marathon 14 hours on reaching home, missed grocery shopping and woke up to an empty fridge Tuesday. I discovered that I have forgotten my telephone PIN number.

Germany is the same as I left it. The sun is out. People are still on vacation. Being a woman in distress helps. There is always another train. Tried random numbers for 15 minutes before the correct PIN just flowed out of my fingertips. Whatever it is, it is never too bad. There is always a way out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very very good writing. I hadn't realized till now that you had a blog.

./w

sarmistha said...

oh, thanks! :)