Thursday, April 26, 2007

Decisions

After endless hours of talks have led themselves to silence, after thoughts have created a meaningless hollow, after a hopeful dawn has led to a cold night, after love has ended in a regretful rue..

In short, choose an option and stick to it. That's the test, not the decision itself, but honoring it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have come at an apter time! I just took lots of decisions (like studying more etc :P)!

sarmistha said...

Like studying more more? I thought you were already studying more! :P

Bad :( when and where do I catch you online?

vishnoi said...

weird. u take too much nbd.

sarmistha said...

too much nbd, too much thinking, running around in circles :)

that's me.

onkar said...

sahi hain.. i agree on the importance of sticking to decisions.. i wonder when i lost the link to your blog..