It's endsem time! Quite a late realization. So hence I blog while the book on my lap cries ofr NBD and for attention.
Incidentally, I am far from thinking about milk runs and optimisation.
My boyfriend requirements: Apart from myself requiring one, on an entirely superficial level, the guy requires to:
1. Appreciate the kind of music I listen to. Which is an arbit mix of rock, traces of pop, tasteful hindi, and some heavy head banging and some sexy item numbers. Hence required is an arbit taste in music.
2. Should love nature. Animals. Cats. Puppies. Sumsets. Sunrises.
3. Should be silent when doesnt have anything to say. And should appreciate the fact that not every time can I think up something novel to say!
4. Tasteful reading habits.
5. Since I have a tough time selecting from menu, should be able to do some on-the-spot thinking.
6. Should take initiative....
7. Should drink.
8. Should be highly intelligent. Nerdy. Makes up for me.
9. Should admit when crackin painful jokes.
10. Should not be lazy. Again, makes up for me.
This list seems quite exhaustive. And hence difficult to spot. Add to it the minimalistic chances of actually meeting such a guy and anything that can follow after that. tch tch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
damn :P
7/10
XX still :(
Which ones were missed :)?
Mr. perfect does not exist! 7/10 is actually good.
But the relation between a boy friend material and the grading system is perpetually doubtable :)
Post a Comment